Information & Technology for the rural developing world is largely perceived as a way to reduce isolation, provide improving of knowledge educational and empowering economic opportunities, and ultimately improve the quality of life. Unfortunately, high capital and operating costs have limited rural access information and communication to a handful of heavily subsidized and supported demonstration projects. An innovative integrated strategy, based on existing technology and rural social structures, could address a variety of barriers and ultimately help get large numbers of rural communities on the internet. Here we propose the creation of a strategic IT Pilot Project in Saumlaki, West Southeast Maluku
The Regency of West Southeast Maluku is based on astronomy is situated between 6° – 8°30’ South Latitudes and 125°45’ – 133° East Longitudes. These Districts are consisting of with:
– North : Banda Sea
– South : Timor Sea and Arafura Sea
– West : Babar Sermata Islands, Southwest Maluku District
– East : Arafura Sea
A First of all Conceptual of Global is Growth of Information Technology (IT) can improve performance and enable various Activities can be executed swiftly, precisely and accurate, so that finally will improve productivity. Growth of Information Technology show the popping out of various activity type being based on this technology, like e-government, e-commerce, e-education, a-medicine, e-laboratory, and other, which is all the things have electronic based
Information society and base on knowledge represent society realizing information benefit and usefulness. Society that way have ability and knowledge to access and exploit information and also make information as added value in make-up of the quality of life. We must be sure Information technology (IT) is main especially development of civilization of human being in this time. We are considerate almost of all human life aspect, making technology as source of to modern civilization.
Based on conceptual above, aid of project consist of the following parts, subject o such modification thereof as the Donor State may agree upon time to time to achieve such objectives through:
Part of A: Visibility Study Development
Improve of understand of Citizen and Rural Community in the IT Pilot Project Government Sub-Districts through:
1. Strengthening of understand Visibility Development Study and Workshop WESEM Rural IT Pilot Project Development in 9 (nine) sub-districts of West Southeast Maluku;
2. Explain in narrative form the reason for Development Goals IT Pilot Project for e-Government and Rural Networking Television;
3. The carrying out of training program, including: 1. Training of trainer, 2. Workshop, 3. Capacity Building and Computer Managements, 4. How to Used IT Applications for Rural Community Development;
4. Conducted Study and Discussions with the focus area staff on this issued.
Part of B: Dissemination of Information
Why use dissemination of information from Government?
1. The Community has a continuous need information for responsive, and competent
2. Furnish to The Community such other information concerning such Implementation Program and Activities in sector Rural Agriculture, Fishery, and other carrying out government program
3. To provide for IT Community Program about Implementation Program with Published Leaflets, Bulletins, etc
Part of C: Development of Studio Radio Local Government
Why use and needs Development of Studio Radio Local Government?
1. The Community has a continuous need information for responsive, and competent by Frequency Radio
2. Furnish to The Community such other information concerning such Implementation Program and Activities in sector Rural Agriculture, Fishery, and other carrying out government program by Frequency Radio
3. To provide for IT Community Program about Implementation Information Program with Published Audiovisual frequency Radio.
Part of D: Development of Access Internet for Rural Public and e-Government
Community in most rural areas do not get the benefits of learning IT basics and the few schools or rent that own computers do not have internet connections. Children mostly learn basic Microsoft Office tools and have no access to the Internet nor do they understand the knowledge they can gain from it. If children are able to use the Internet as a resource for information on their school work and projects, they would be able to reach a high standard and be on a similar standing as children in urban areas. Students will be able to communicate and chat with others in surrounding schools and teachers will be able to conduct forums. Homework help online will be possible and students will be able to share views and ideas and work collectively. Parents will be able to communicate with teachers regarding their child’s attendance in school or progress in class without traveling or interrupting school operations.